If you are looking for a reliable guide and you are still open to any recommendation, please contact Raj (mail: raj_18nepal@yahoo.com). Raj is a very good guide with many years of experience across Solo Kumbu to Everest Base Camp, Annapurnas, and many others in Nepal.

I met him last April 2007 in my way to EBC, he was guiding a very famous and old writer from Wales (71 years), they were back from EBC to Lukla, and I saw many details on him, and the way he treated and cared the writer, that made me think he is not only a good guide, polite but friendly and talkative, but specially a reliable and good person who takes really care of his customers. The writer was simply delighted with him, and also ask me to try to help him by telling other people about Raj.

I found and talked with many guides that month in Nepal, but seriously none like him. I would only recommend him. Many other people agree with me after meeting him and trekking together in Nepal.

You don't need to give him my name, so you can see I don't get any commission. Only if you want, you can tell him that you get the recommendation from the spanish girl who met him a couple of times last year while trekking. He will be happy to know that I am still helping him.

Cheers!