Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 1 year ago today

Thumbs up Re: 1 year ago today

Escher, it was really very thoughtful of you to renew this thread.

With Boulia now out in Nepal, Spaceman, Weka and Oli are also going to be out there very soon, and of course anyone else who is going to Nepal this year, yes, its a good idea to remind them of the dangers they may face!

Anyone needing advice with regards protection from the LYW can look at other threads on here, there was a lot of advice posted last year, and most probably, Escher and Yakshaver wont mind giving you info on this, as they have had first hand encounters, possibly Oli too, even tho he has not directly admitted anything!

The LYW must be so excited now the main treking season is about to start, I think she mustve been very depressed these last few months with few trekers to keep her occupied!

Default Re: 1 year ago today

All this attention for little old me? I'm blushing!

It has been a bit quiet out here in Nepal for the last couple of months, I've been hibernating during the colder months, I was stuck in my cave for quite a while due to the heavy snow falls but the last couple of weeks have started to warm up and I've been getting out a bit more.

I was very disappointed to hear that Escher was not coming back to visit this season (maybe it was something I've done? Maybe he's found someone else? Maybe I need to bathe more?). Although I got an email from Yakshaver and he promised to try to visit if he could, fingers crossed.

If a few of the TI regulars are heading into the Khumbu please feel free to get in touch. I try to keep a low profile during the trekking season but I can sometimes be convinced to enjoy a romantic dinner with the right company

Default Re: 1 year ago today

LYW did you get my reply to your letter? I am sure we can come to some sort compromise but the other things you suggested just sound, to be frank - weird -, in fact some of them I don't think are even possible (especially with a dodgy knee).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher