Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 year ago today

Default Companion for Nar & Phu village Manang ,Nepal

I am male from Kathmandu looking companion (F) for going to Nar & Phu village of Manang . A trek to Nar & Phu is almost a 12 days walk from Beshisahar. Phu is a small village inhabited by Gurungs, Tamangs ,Ghales and some tribal migrants from Tibet and remotest part of manang .It has a small populance of about 250 people housed by 35 houses.The Phu inhabitants keep animal husbandry for living such as yak,sheep,cattle and horses.The people produce cheese,ghee,butter and sheep wool.The farming of millet and potatoes are also done seasonally. Probably Phu is one of the poorest village of Nepal .May be attemptof opening this isolatedvillage for tourist would certainly bring smiles to its tenants.Mules and horses are basic means of transport for this village.Horses are used for carring people where as mules are used for transporting goods and food stuffs .
    Phu is situated at an altitude of 4190 m from sea level . The major attraction of Phu is a 250 years old monastery , built at top of a separate hill, Only 30 minutes walk . Thousands of Bhudhist devotees pay visit to Phu for this Trashi Lhaklang Monastry every year.
    Nar and Phu being situated in high altitudes offer different experiences one can encounter in his/her life .The wild herbs and superbvegetation differring from one place to another in such short distance is rarely offered by other destinations. Annapurna , Tilicho and Pisang also can be relished while on trekking to these villages.Blue sheep ,snow leopards and many species of birds are more added attractions of these villages.
    Regarding the date of departure it is flexible and can be fixed latter. Looking to hear soon from female trekkers .

Default Why are you looking for female trekkers?

Niyatri,

Any particular reason why you are only looking for female trekkers when you are male?

Escher

As a female I was wondering that myself.
    I didn't know trekking was becoming a internet dating opportunity.

Default Internet dating for trekkers

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    As a female I was wondering that myself.
    I didn't know trekking was becoming a internet dating opportunity.
    We aim to please here on trekinfo! Have a good trek.

I think you missed the point webmaster...

Default Regarding companion for Nar & Phu village Manang

I had done trekking a lot of places with my friend (M) e.g Mt Kailash, Annapura region , Jumla and Jajarkot Districts ,Langtang & Ganesh Himal ,Khumbu region and many more , now looking female companion to experience the thoughts of female and their desires, interest ,feelings and their aim .Hopefully looking for lasting trekking friend
    Thanks
    Niyatri

Default Regarding companion for Nar & Phu village Manang

I had done trekking a lot of places with my friend (M) e.g Mt Kailash, Annapura region , Jumla and Jajarkot Districts ,Langtang & Ganesh Himal ,Khumbu region and many more , now looking female companion to experience the thoughts of female and their desires, interest ,feelings and their aim .Hopefully looking for lasting trekking friend
    Thanks
    Niyatri

Niyatri is maybe a guide searching for business?

Default Not a Guide

Helllo buddhamountain !
    I am not a guide rather a officer in a tourism industry ,who definitely loves backpacking and proud to say that I have done hiking in many trails. that is all .

Default Oh the irony!

This may only make sense to one person who posts on here but the irony is bizarre in the extreme. My first post here caused someone to PM me and look where it lead. Trekkers Internet Dating indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escher