Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: luscious yeti woman

Default story of the kilts

Lottie, the story that i have heard regarding the Scots men and their kilts, is that they wore the kilts during battle, to scare the enemy by lifting their kilts whilst shouting and screaming, running towards them and showing a certain part of their anatomy! This is where the term "scaring the willys out of you" comes from. As to whether this is true or not i have no idea, but it sounds true!

Default Re: luscious yeti woman

I have been amused of late reading older posts about the luscious yeti woman, in fact Yakshaver reminded me just recently in a post looking for companions. He mentions Escher and the Lyw, but of course some of us know the reason this subject was mentioned!

I have not been back to Nepal for a couple of years, i am always planning to, but certain things in life put a stop to the plans, but there is still a plan, luscious yeti woman or not.

Plan to go next year, even if it means monsoon time, what's a bit of rain and a leech or two, I'm a intrepid explorer, it will not put me off, nope, it won't!

Default Re: luscious yeti woman

Quote Originally Posted by julia View Post
    I have been amused of late reading older posts about the luscious yeti woman, in fact Yakshaver reminded me just recently in a post looking for companions. He mentions Escher and the Lyw, but of course some of us know the reason this subject was mentioned!

I have not been back to Nepal for a couple of years, i am always planning to, but certain things in life put a stop to the plans, but there is still a plan, luscious yeti woman or not.

Plan to go next year, even if it means monsoon time, what's a bit of rain and a leech or two, I'm a intrepid explorer, it will not put me off, nope, it won't!

Ha ha! No we do NOT know anything about LYW. Only Escher does, and he is not telling us.
    However, on the more serious side. I have been planning a Dolpo trek for a while now. This must be done in July 2015. I am really keen to get a group going, we shall see how we go. It is not a cheap trek, as it involves an expensive permit, two sets of internal flights, plus half of the nights need to be camped - and some of the food needs to be carried in. Meaning the extra cost of a full support crew, as I will not carry my own tent, mat or sleeping bag, or food.
    Last edited by yakshaver; 22nd September 2014 at 04:40 AM. Reason: spelling
    yakshaver