Thread: Free information about trekking in Nepal

Default Free information about trekking in Nepal

My Name is Lawang Tamang. I am from Kathmandu Nepal. My profession is trekking guide service that I have been doing since 15 years. I gain a lot experience about trekking in Nepal that is helping me to providing excellent services to my clients during the Nepal visit time.
    I did trekking with clients anywhere of Nepal such as: Everest Base camp, Annapurna Circuit and Base camp, Langtang-Gosainkunda-Helambu, Round Mansalu, Dhaulagiri, Kanchanjang base camp and Makalu base camp etc.
    If someone is looking more information about trekking in Nepal, please contact with me
    We offer clients full services of guide/organizer to make safe, memorable and best trekking/tours with full of excitement and culture, nature diversity, most convenient flight connections, adventurous river rafting and high mountain expeditions. Remember us to help you explore culture and nature diversity of Nepal and surrounding countries, holiday destinations.
    Please do not hesitate to contact following address to contact us for information supplying. I can supply more information for the tourist of Nepal.

Alpine Adventure Team (P.) Ltd.
    Lawang Tamang

Mobile: 977-9841421714
    Email: lawang2001@hotmail.com, lawang2006@yahoo.com (personal Email address of Chairman)Thame Tourists Center kathmandu Nepal
    Last edited by snowman; 27th June 2006 at 08:21 AM.