Thread: Nar-Phu Valley and Thorung La - 16 July to 2 August 2018 - one or two more companions

Default Nar-Phu Valley and Thorung La - 16 July to 2 August 2018 - one or two more companions

I am going on my 17th (seventeenth) trek in Nepal this timeon the Nar-Phu valley, crossing Kang la (5320m ) and the Thorung La (5416m) portion of the Annapurna Circuit, total 14 days. I have a small group already commited (5 people, both females and males - sorry for the binary stereotiping) but could accommodate one or two more, if you are ok with learning yakshaving (lessons are free).
    You'd need to land in Kathmandu on 16 July, and unless you wish to do other things (Chitwan, or hang around in Pokhara) you will fly out on 2 August. Write me a message.
    yakshaver

Netherlands (55%), Nepal (40%) and France(5%) of the year

Default Re: Nar-Phu Valley and Thorung La - 16 July to 2 August 2018 - one or two more compan

Good eve Daniel,

Good choice. I've did part of it. Now few accom on the way up to from Meta to Phu to make your days shorter. Enjoy your trip and success with finding more companions.

Cheers,
    Harry

Default Re: Nar-Phu Valley and Thorung La - 16 July to 2 August 2018 - one or two more compan

Thank you Harry. You still in Pokhara?
    yakshaver

Would love to do that but just not possible now, properly missing Nepal at the moment. Enjoy the anticipation and the trip!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher

Quote Originally Posted by yakshaver View Post
    I am going on my 17th (seventeenth) trek in Nepal this timeon the Nar-Phu valley, crossing Kang la (5320m ) and the Thorung La (5416m) portion of the Annapurna Circuit, total 14 days. I have a small group already commited (5 people, both females and males - sorry for the binary stereotiping) but could accommodate one or two more, if you are ok with learning yakshaving (lessons are free).
    You'd need to land in Kathmandu on 16 July, and unless you wish to do other things (Chitwan, or hang around in Pokhara) you will fly out on 2 August. Write me a message.
    What to you think to Tilicho Lake and cross MesoKanto La? So, Nar Phu Mesokanto pass would be one of the great adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Escher View Post
    Would love to do that but just not possible now, properly missing Nepal at the moment. Enjoy the anticipation and the trip!
    Waiting for you!!!! Be in Kathmandu buy 17 July at the latest. We leave in the 4x4s to go to Koto on 18 July.
    yakshaver

If only! Although a friend of mine, a very cool guy and talented artist, this guy http://gravityglue.com/ has just booked his first trip in a week after me badgering him about it. I will live it vacariously through him. I need a Nepal and land art fan who is loaded to sponsor me to go, one day!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher

[QUOTE=nepalkailashtrekking;64346]What to you think to Tilicho Lake and cross MesoKanto La? So, Nar Phu Mesokanto pass would be one of the great adventures.[/QUOTE

Indeed, this would be a trek for the connoisseurs. This time I have 7 other people committed to the Nar Phu and Thorung la trek. Going to Tilicho and crossing Mesokanto would be fantastic, but maybe another time.
    yakshaver