Thread: Tour Company Help Needed Desperatly

Default Tour Company Help Needed Desperatly

Hello all,
    This morning my tour company let me down regarding a trip to Everest Base Camp, Nepal. I already have the flights booked to Kathmandu so I still want to do something there. I land in Kathmandu on the morning of 20th October. I leave Kathmandu the morning of 7th November. I've done the trek before but I'd really like to spend at least 2 nights at Base Camp in a tent and have a full day to have a look around and take in as much as possible. Does anyone know of a tour company that can cater for me? Thank you

Default Re: Tour Company Help Needed Desperatly

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey1878 View Post
    Hello all,
    This morning my tour company let me down regarding a trip to Everest Base Camp, Nepal. I already have the flights booked to Kathmandu so I still want to do something there. I land in Kathmandu on the morning of 20th October. I leave Kathmandu the morning of 7th November. I've done the trek before but I'd really like to spend at least 2 nights at Base Camp in a tent and have a full day to have a look around and take in as much as possible. Does anyone know of a tour company that can cater for me? Thank you
    Dear Pricey
    Greetings from Nepal

This is sudarshan Shrestha and i am owner of The Matrix Adventure, Thamel. so we do organise trekking and tours in Nepal so we can organize your Everest Base Camp trekking as per your requirement for more details and queries please contact me in following details. Thank you

regards
    Sudarshan Shrestha
    email- info@thematrixadventure.com
    whats app/viber/ phone no- +977-9801069777