Thread: Ganesh Himal

Default Ganesh Himal

Having done the EBC/ AC trips Im looking for a new trek . Prefer not to have the extra expense of guide , and restricted area fees . Porter would be ok . Definitely off the beaten track as I dont mix too well with crowded lodges . Ganesh Himal or any other that fits the description . Not restricted area , not packed with trekkers , not need camping gear . etc Does anyone have any information about this trek . Perhaps Im searching in the wrong place but can find only minimal info .Maps etc .
    Last edited by trucker; 23rd June 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Default Re: Ganesh Himal

Have you seen the sticky thread in this forum? Bit old but I imagine the information is still relevant. Don't think you can trek there without a guie however, no easily anyway. http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showt...6-Ganesh-Himal
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher

Default Re: Ganesh Himal

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Having done the EBC/ AC trips Im looking for a new trek . Prefer not to have the extra expense of guide , and restricted area fees . Porter would be ok . Definitely off the beaten track as I dont mix too well with crowded lodges . Ganesh Himal or any other that fits the description . Not restricted area , not packed with trekkers , not need camping gear . etc Does anyone have any information about this trek . Perhaps Im searching in the wrong place but can find only minimal info .Maps etc .
    Hi Trucker,
    I trekked through Ganesh Himal last November. Finding teahouses was definitely challenging. I will be back in Nepal in November, and looking for something similar to you. I am thinking the best option now might be to find others with whom I can co-operate , even if only for getting permits. I have also trekked many other areas , usually just with a porter-guide