I had been to Nepal for trekking three times with a great guide Om Gurung and everytime was an unforgetable experience! Stunning scenary + Enjoyable trekking!!

I first met Om in 2013 in my first visit to Nepal for trekking to Annapurna Base Camp. I was warmly welcome at the airport even I arrived Kathmandu nearly in the mid-night. Om is a nice, reliable and professional trekking guide, and he speaks fluent English. He arranged everything well all along the trek. He is very attentive to my need and my phyical conditions to make sure that I was not suffered from any high altitude sickness. He's flexible in the trekking pace and never left you behind. Om is also familiar with the treks and very knowlegable about the mountains. He introduced the mountains, Nepali culture and taught me Nepali songs and languages which made the trekking never be boring. He is helpful not only to his client but also to others, like helping me and others to go down the slippery tracks in a heavy snow when we descended from Gorak Shep, assisting a little boy to save his sheep which slipped down in the slope, searching for a broken branch for a visitor with leg pain to use it as a stick. Om is a responsbile guide who can made you feel safe and I enjoyed trekking with him a lot. That's why I trekked with him again in 2015 to Everest Base Camp and in 2016 to Ganesh Himal and Ruby Valley Trek. He also guides other treks in Nepal like Manuslu, Langtang, and many more. I highly recommend him.

You can contact Om by mobile phone +977 986 0338104 or by email nepaltrekkingguide1@hotmail.com

Name:  2016_29.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  32.1 KB

Wish you enjoy trekking with Om too!!