Thread: Solo trekker looking for companions

Default Solo trekker looking for companions

I am a 63 years young, nonsmoking, married Australia male ( my wife doesn't trek due to her dislike of high altitude but she may spend some time in Kathmandu) who has trekked Annapurna Circuit ,Manaslu and Mustang over the last eight years.
    At this stage I am planning a 21 day trek from Jiri to EBC and back to Lukla.
    I would be arriving in Kathmandu on 20 February and catching the bus to Jiri on the 22nd and flying back to Kathmandu from Lukla on the 15th March
    I have a guide I have used previously and would like to find a trekking companion/companions to share this experience. I am not necessarily a budget traveller.
    Cheers

Default Re: Solo trekker looking for companions

Quote Originally Posted by trandr View Post
    I am a 63 years young, nonsmoking, married Australia male ( my wife doesn't trek due to her dislike of high altitude but she may spend some time in Kathmandu) who has trekked Annapurna Circuit ,Manaslu and Mustang over the last eight years.
    At this stage I am planning a 21 day trek from Jiri to EBC and back to Lukla.
    I would be arriving in Kathmandu on 20 February and catching the bus to Jiri on the 22nd and flying back to Kathmandu from Lukla on the 15th March
    I have a guide I have used previously and would like to find a trekking companion/companions to share this experience. I am not necessarily a budget traveller.
    Cheers
    Have a wonderful trek! I'll be heading that way myself March 1st for my 7th repeat of that route. Best walk in the world. Maybe see you on the path!

Andy