Thread: very good and reliable trekking agency in pokhara Nepal

Default very good and reliable trekking agency in pokhara Nepal

"We are two retired persons from Finland who wanted to go on a trek in Nepal. Beauty Nepal Adventure offered us the best alternative to do a short trek, 4 night - 5 days. In the beginning of november we went to see the sunrise of Annapurna on Poon Hill and the end stop was in Ghandruk.
    During the ordering process Mr Bijay Rai was active and answered our emails very fast. We got all the information we needed beforehand.
    Our guide and porter were friendly and professional and we could rely on them all the way during the trek. Our trek went very well uphill. During the downhill the mrs had some problems with her knee and the descent was very slow. The guide and porter were patient and helpful and we got safely down.
    Beauty Nepal Adventure provided us with sleeping bags and gave us good information of the needed equipment. The Tea Lodges were all good and the food along the trek was excellent.
    The trek was a great experience which we enjoyed very much in spite of the knee problem.
    We can recommend Beuaty Nepal Adventure for anybody who wants to do a trek in Nepal. It is a reliable company who takes good care of its customers."www.beautynepaladventure.com,www.beautynepal.com.np

Best regards
    Terhi Kvikant and Hannu Hakala
    RASTAANTIE 4, 48220 KOTKA, FINLAND
    contact No: +358451680252, +358505421755
    Email :- terhi.kvikant@gmail.com

Default Re: very good and reliable trekking agency in pokhara Nepal

I must've exchange emails with Bijay (the owner of the agency) for almost a hundred times probably, and he always replied my emails with heartfull messages and informations. From managing our bus tickets to Pokhara and everything went smoothly. Despite of being very busy during trek season, he manage to come visit us before and after the trek finished. The trek itself went very well. The guide Aman and the 2 porters Milan and Sam were very nice and funny people. Everyday turned out to be so much fun despite of the exhausting trek because of them. One of our friend were not doing very good during the trek, and Aman and Milan gave her a nice leg massage every time. Overall it was a very pleasant experience, not just because of the amazing view of the mountains but also because of the nice people we got to meet.

I would definitely book with them again for my next Nepal adventure.

www.beautynepaladventure.com

email: info@beautynepaladventure.com

Company Ph No : - 00977-61-464404

Mobile No :- 00977-98560-22335