Thread: short trek?

Sedonja Guest

Default short trek?

Hello,

I'm thinking about trekking in Nepal during the first week of October. I have a really limited time frame because of work-- i will only be in the country 8 days. any recommended treks? i'm in pretty decent shape and would like to get into the higher country as much as possible. also, any recommended guides or porters?

Sonja

Unregistered Guest

Default short trek

Hello Sonja ,
    Of course you could do a short trek in 8 days . whether in Langtang valley or climb Thorang-la pass and fly pokhara from Jomsom.Or Fly to lukla and see Namchebazar ,or you could even climb up one / two days more if you like . So a lot trails for short trek. Could you please conatct me at
    niyatri@yahoo.com

Unregistered Guest

Default Recommend Ghorepani poon hill trek

Hi there ,
    I am duncan mellowship from australia. Itrekked to nepal in march five month ago . I did Annapurna ghore pani poon hill trek . That was really nice and that will be seven days trek. so I can suggest to you that you can so that trek. from ghorepani poon sill you will have great mountain wies with sun rise . I hope you will not miss that viws. . I use there independent treking guide his name is shankar pandey .he is very knowledge and hard working as responsible to . so if you are going to nepal you can take his assitance as guide in ghorepani trek over pokhara .he will make you programme.. if you want to contact to him you cam email him at ;sankhar_np@hotmail.com/jacson5672000@yahoo.com