Thread: Recommendation for Beauty Nepal Adventure

Thumbs up Recommendation for Beauty Nepal Adventure

Hi everybody,
    when we decided to go trekking in Nepal with my friend, first I googled Nepalese trekking agencies and I found many recommendations of company named Beauty Nepal Adventure and decided to contact their founder, Mr. Bijay Rai, many months before our trek. We sent many emails with Bijay concerning the ABC trek. Bijay always answered quickly and kindly. Many questions were answered a long time before we finally came to Pokhara, Nepal in October 2014. Bijay and our guide Kajiman Rai came to meet us when we arrived to Pokhara and we went through all our gear with them. Some stuff we rent in Pokhara with Kaji. During our 10-day-trek to ABC we felt very secure with Kaji and our porter Mani. They not only showed us the way to ABC and carried our gear there and back, but taught us many things of Nepalese history and culture. Days were very well planned, with great accommodation (tea houses/lodges) and food. Due to reasonable ascending pace, we didnīt suffer from AMS (Accute Mountain Sickness). In our case, everything went well but in case that something unattended had happened during the trek, I had total trust that these guys had known exactly what to do. High appreciation and thanks to Beauty Nepal Adventure; Bijay, Kaji and Mani for making our trek to ABC totally unforgettable!

You can read more about our trek from the link below:
    http://www.katfin.com

In case you want to ask me more about our experience, please contact:
    katariina.markkula@gmail.com

Beauty Nepal Adventure contact details:
    www.beautynepaladventure.com
    E-mail : info@beautynepaladventure.com
    Ph No : - 00977-61-464404
    Cell No :- 00977-98560-22335

Best wishes,
    Katariina

Default Re: Recommendation for Beauty Nepal Adventure

Second time doing trekking with BNA. This time did the Annapurna Circuit. Awesome awesome awesome experience. I tell you, after interacting with other guides, I realised that Kajiman (my guide) is really an exceptional person. He knows so much about Nepal and the world and I've had such great conversations with him spanning from geography to history to politics. The man is brilliant and he knows Nepal so well. Actually took us away from the main trekking road where we were able to witness some spectacular sites. Definitely calling them up again when I return to Nepal. Thanks guys.