Thread: kanchenjunga - north and south base camps

Default kanchenjunga - north and south base camps

Hi all,

As you can see I plan om doing this trek for 21-24 days. I have a ticket already but I might be able to change it if necessary. I did some treks in Nepal, India, China and more. I don’t think a guide is needed for this trip – I have a full description of this trek of guys who did it without it. One thing which is important to me is going in a relaxed pace – having breaks to enjoy the view (I make coffee on the road) or even a rest day if needed or wanted. Of course everything within a limit…

Hope to hear from you

Default Re: kanchenjunga - north and south base camps

That trek is on my list for next yr....would you supply the reference you talked about either with a public link here or in a msg, thanks, I would like get some current info, Roger

I would have but I don't think it will be much help for most people here as it is written in Hebrew...PM me if you are still interested...

HA!, no, that won't be much help. Maybe you can put out an English version of your trip based on what you find, thanks....

Hi,
    I am interested in this trek and I am available at the end of Oct. I also think, that guide os not necessary.
    I am already in Kathmandu, so if you have same plan we can meet up and discuss it.

Thanks.
    Iveta

It still is a restricted area and restricted area permits and a guide and two trekkers are required. The only means to obtain the permits are thru a trek agency.