Hello everyone,

I am planning a rough 21 day itinerary for the Manasulu circuit with a side trip to Tilicho (Arguably the highest lake in the world I did the Annapurna circuit last December and had to cut short Tilicho as a fellow trekker took ill. So I want to do it this time. The basic plan is to follow the Around Manasulu circuit until Dharapani and then continue west instead of south towards Manang. From Manang I would like to do the Tilicho side trip. Those who would like to continue on the around Annapurna circuit could continue.

Having done the Annapurna circuit, I've been told that the Manasulu circuit is far less crowded and more picturesque in the sense that one gets incredibly up close to Mt.Manasulu, the world's 8th highest peak at +8150m. I would like to trek at an easy pace to take in the views and plan possible side trips to the Manasulu Base camp and to Samdo on the Tibetean border, both of which offer fantastic views. Now it is a complete tea house trek, so no need for camping or porters. A minimum group of 02 is reqd and we will have to tie up with a guide/agency for the permits.

Dates wise I'm pretty flexible and would ideally like to start the beginning of November give or take a week. So I'm looking at a departure date from KTM between the 25th of Oct to 05th of Nov. if anyone would like to join in or if someone has done this trek recently, I'd love to hear from you. Pls email me on menmymig@gmail.com

Krish