Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annapurna Circuit (~14 days) in August 2013

Default Re: Annapurna Circuit (~14 days) in August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Guanacos View Post
    Oh well it was worth a try....will stick to my original gosainkunda plan I think anyway....have fun in Sumatra, I did the Mt Kerinci area nine years ago, I am sure you will have a good time
    Hi D.,

Let me know if you end up resorting to Annapurna.

Best Wishes,

Darrin

Hi darrin,
    My flight gets to KTM on the 7th so you will probably be gone by then, if for some reason your plans change let me know. Have a good trek!

Still looking for Annapurna trekking companions Aug. 3-17... RSVP if interested.

Hey, i'll be in currently in Nepal and am looking to do the Annapurna Circuit in August, my flight home isn't till the 24th so as long as I'm back in Kathmandu by the 23rd I'm willing for anything, if you're still interested in doing the circuit between the dates of the 3rd-17th, count me in.

Hi there,
    Me and my girlfriend are also planning to do Annapurna Circuit including Tilicho Lake in Mid August. If any couples out there are interested to join us, please feel free to write us. Thank you

Hello. Also planning to do annapurna circuit. I will be arriving in kathmandu Mon 05 Aug 2013 and leaving Thu 29 Aug 2013. First time in Nepal.

Hi moisescyril and other potential trekkers,
    I am flying into ktm on the 7th. want to do annapurna trek. Not sure for how long, but plan is to do between 16-20 days depending on sidetreks if fitness/acclimatization allows. I need to be back in ktm on 28th for my flight on 29th to thailand. Let me know if the dates work for any of you. I am slightly flexible +/- 2days.

cheers n

Hello Trekkers,

I fly in on the 10th August and want to do the Annapurna Circuit. I fly out Aug 28. I would like to do 10-12 days.

If anybody interested I'm happy to join up.