Thread: Trekking Canary Islands

This changes all the time - Europe at the moment

Default Trekking Canary Islands

Hello,

I am planning my holiday at the moment and would like to see the Canary Islands in summer. Tenerife and La Gomera are my favorite destinations. Of course, I am going to do a hike to the top of Teide (about 3.700m high). Therefore, I was wondering if someone in this forum knows something about the area especially about good hiking trecks that are good durging the summer months. I would also like to know if there are basic campgrounds where I could just stay in nature and experience the real feeling of the islands.

I am looking forward to some replys.

I hope my English is understandable and not too confusing - I am from Germany and still have to practice

Cheers

This changes all the time - Europe at the moment

Default Re: Trekking Canary Islands

Unfortunately there are no replies so far
    But anyway...
    I have had a good time on Gran Canaria and on Tenerife. I was up on Teide and also did one hike on Gran Canaria in the southwest part. Both was very nice, the landscape is beautiful and people are very friendly! If anyone has a question I am happy to help if I can.
    On the trip through the islands I've decided to do my next trip to Australia. That will be a bit expensive but I am going to save for that now and am already researching.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Pastello; 10th July 2013 at 06:48 PM.