Thread: Jiri - Gokyo - EBC Trek - 22nd Sept

Smile Jiri - Gokyo - EBC Trek - starting 22nd Sept

Hi all,

I'm looking for fellow trekkers who may want to trek together on the EBC trek from Sep 22nd leaving Kathmandu by bus to Jiri.

I have done the Annapurna Circuit + Base Camp and Langtang/Gosakunda in May/June this year and fell in love with Nepal's mountains

Send me a message if interested. I'm around Thamel and could meet up for a coffee

(female, 39y - relatively fit and active)
    Last edited by KerstinNepal; 17th September 2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Still looking for a trekking partner

Default Re: Jiri - Gokyo - EBC Trek - 22nd Sept

Ciao io arrivo a katmandu il 28 settembre e vorrei fare il tuo stesso trekking in modo indipendente senza portatori e guida disinteressatamente se vuoi puoi scrivere a sergioperetti57@yahoo.it o rispondermi sul forum.
    Grazie Sergio

Hi Kerstin,

sounds great. I also wanna do the EBC.
    I'm at Thamel too so we could meet easily. What about tomorrow morning for breakfast? Around 9 o'clock?
    I'm staying at Pilgrims Guest House.
    May be you know at nice place to meet?

I will check my mails later or tomorrow morning again. So don't worry if I don't answer directly.

See you soon, Kerstin

PS: I'm 27, from Berlin.
    PPS: kerstin_jana@gmx.at

Quote Originally Posted by KerstinNepal View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for fellow trekkers who may want to trek together on the EBC trek from Sep 22nd leaving Kathmandu by bus to Jiri.

I have done the Annapurna Circuit + Base Camp and Langtang/Gosakunda in May/June this year and fell in love with Nepal's mountains

Send me a message if interested. I'm around Thamel and could meet up for a coffee.

(female, 39y - relatively fit and active)

Hey Kerstin:

My name is Steve and I am from US. Will be arriving in Ktm on 18 Sept and plan to trek from Jiri to Goyko about the same time as you. Hoping to hookup with Equator Expeditions to climb Island Peak.

I am a fit 60 yo. Trek from Jiri to Lukla just last year, so I know the trail.

Plan to stay at the Tibet Peace guesthouse in Paknajol.

If you haven't found a partner and are interested, reply.
    Last edited by Ledahawsky; 14th September 2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Misspelled name

Quote Originally Posted by sergio View Post
    Ciao io arrivo a katmandu il 28 settembre e vorrei fare il tuo stesso trekking in modo indipendente senza portatori e guida disinteressatamente se vuoi puoi scrivere a sergioperetti57@yahoo.it o rispondermi sul forum.
    Grazie Sergio
    Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately, my Italian is very limited. But I think I understood that you will arrive in Nepal on the 28th. I have to go on the 22nd, but maybe I will meet you on the way! Have a good trek!
    Kerstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ledahawsky View Post
    Hey Kerstin:

My name is Steve and I am from US. Will be arriving in Ktm on 18 Sept and plan to trek from Jiri to Goyko about the same time as you. Hoping to hookup with Equator Expeditions to climb Island Peak.

I am a fit 60 yo. Trek from Jiri to Lukla just last year, so I know the trail.

Plan to stay at the Tibet Peace guesthouse in Paknajol.

If you haven't found a partner and are interested, reply.
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message. I'm actually staying in Paknajol as well, Nirwana Peace Home just around the corner.
    Maybe we can meet up next week for a coffee when you are here.
    Thanks and have a good flight!

Quote Originally Posted by KerstinNepal View Post
    Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately, my Italian is very limited. But I think I understood that you will arrive in Nepal on the 28th. I have to go on the 22nd, but maybe I will meet you on the way! Have a good trek!
    Kerstin
    Ciao Kerstin my english is very limited yes maybe we will meet on the way. In your trek go to lac Gokio is very beatiful i visited in other trek.
    Good trek Sergio