Thread: ABC in 8 days?

Default ABC in 8 days?

I've read many posts/guides and they all quote 14-18 day to go from Pohkara to ABC and back. I'm hoping to do it in 8-10 days. (not flexible due to work) Is that possible for a fit person? Also, when does the sun rise and set in October? Also, when is curfew?

I'll be there for the last 2 weeks in Oct. I am SOOOO excited.

Unregistered Guest

Default possible abc in 8 days .

dear sir ,
    welcome to nepal .
    I am shankar from nepal and I ma doing trekking guide in the himalyas of nepal since eight years . in my experience that is possible to do abc trek in eight days I have done many time ,if you are in trested to join with my guiding service wel come to you . dont worry I will give you very resonable price .
    if you intrested for the price and services plz email me at;
    sankhar_np@hotmail.com.
    I hope I will have message from you soon .
    shankar

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by adventure bab
    I've read many posts/guides and they all quote 14-18 day to go from Pohkara to ABC and back. I'm hoping to do it in 8-10 days. (not flexible due to work) Is that possible for a fit person? Also, when does the sun rise and set in October? Also, when is curfew?

I'll be there for the last 2 weeks in Oct. I am SOOOO excited.
    Hi!

Don't worry , ABC was my first treck in Nepal, I did it in seven days returm without being fit or having any previous experience. usually rather more days are quoted to accomodate the slowest
    ( and to make more money... as prices are per day not per trip), if youneed a proter you should find one for 400-500 rp/day, you don't need a guide as the porter knows the way (though their English is limited, and they can't provide you w the backround information as a guide)...
    Have fun!
    Hermann

Default how's the result?

hi, I also want to go hikking to ABC and hope we can finish it in 8 days,so
    can you share the experience?
    and you guys hire porters through the agency or not?
    thanks a lot!

Default ABC trek in 7-8 days

Well, it can be done but you'll be moving so fast you'll miss out on spending time at cool villages and hanging with the mountain folk. Some places at higher elevations are so gorgeous and fun you'll wish you had spent more time there once you are gone. The good thing it's all downhill for the most part from ABC and MBC. I met some Austrians at the trailhead who made it completely down in 2 days but to me that's crazy. Happy trails!!!!!!!!!!