Hey!

I am looking for people who want to walk/climb with me in the Annapurna region in Nepal. I would like to start in Jomsom, walking the Tilicho Trek, which passes by the lake and then down to Manang. From there I would like to climb Chulu East, one of the higher trekking peaks in Nepal (6584m), but technically relatively straightforward, or so I am said. Walking out can be done by the Torung La and Muktinath. I estimate all this can be done in about 20 days. For me April would be perfect.

This is not an easy Sunday out, so I am looking for fit people who have already some acclimatisation. And I imagine that it will not be very cheap. The agencies I asked (I'm already in Nepal) don't want to give a price yet. It will all depend on how many people want to join. Ideally we would be with five or six. If we agree on the principle, we can send a more organised mail to the different agencies.

Everebody welcome! I am a 35 year old belgian traveller. Somebody must be the first to post. I did. Maybe you looked for the opportunity, maybe I start your fantasy,... Just think it over and let me know.

Let's go!