Thread: Trekking in March, April, May 2011

Cool Trekking in March, April, May 2011

Hi, I know this is way in advance but hoping to meet some people who will be in Nepal the same time as me next year and who perhaps will want to join me on some treks.

I'm planning on being in Nepal for about 2 months from mid March to mid May 2011. It will be my first visit to Nepal so I am thinking of doing some of the most famous treks like ABC and EBC. Very keen to trek EBC via the Three Passes or at least Gokyo and the lakes.

If anyone's going to be there the same time and has good mountain fitness, let me know! I'll be looking to hire local guides/porters to keep costs down.

Rxy

Default Re: Trekking in March, April, May 2011

Hi, I'm planning on being in Nepal in April for three weeks to do EBC. My partner my have to drop out of trip, so it looks like I'll be travelling alone. Let me know if you'll be in the region around that time.

Default Re: Trekking in March, April, May 2011

Hi, I would be in Nepal somewhere close to early April and I'm thinking of doing the Annapurna Circuit.

Would that be something you are interested in? A group of a few people would help keep costs down!

Prasatt