Dear all adventure Lovers!!
Namaste from the Himalaya,

Welcome to the Shangrila!!

This is Ram Rai originally hailed from Solukhumbu (everest region). I born in the very remote countryside that my first walk was started in the kind of adventure(very taugh life). So I think I am very fit for adventure job. I have been working as a guide for 9 years. And right now I am living in Kathmandu. I work for the trekking company besides of freelance guide job(when I am not occupied with freelance guide job) somehow I will be very flexible. And I prioritize to work as a freelance guide which is much better than work for the company.

I have been helping to arrange the trip to different major trekking route in Nepal upon the request of my friends and clients. I am experienced in following trekking routes:

EVEREST REGION,

1. Everest Base Camp (EBC)trek
2. Gokyo-chola pass- EBC trek
3. Renjo-La pass

ANNPURNA REGION:

1. Annapurna Circuit (AC)trek
2. Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek
3. Ghode pani Trek

MANASLU REGION:

1. Manaslu trek

LANGTANG REGION:

1. Langtang- Gosaikunda Trek
2.Gosaikunda - Helambu Trek

These are the major treks that I am experienced with so I hope my experience to bring you to your ultimate dream destination will be helpful.So friends if you are looking for good guide for trekking and information for the trekking you can contact me on the following address. I will be more than happy to write you back to your queries....

beryomi@yahoo.com
studentram50@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!!!

Ram RAi