Thread: suggestation and complain

Post suggestation and complain

I am joey from British when i did ghorepani trekking this route is good but garbage manage is no good in the trekking path.and when i visited thamel there is many time hassle so more time bla......that is not good for tourist in Nepal all
    trekking path is dirty .but guide is good he definition flora and fauna and local people culture and life style and he provide us good service .so our guide is good and excellent also.
    his name is carlos when i did trekking with him i am really happy ......
    joey

Default Re: suggestation and complain

Sorry the vacum cleaner wasn't working this time around. Got it back to the shop as it was under warranty.

We will endeavour to make sure Nepal is very clean when you go there next. Please let us know in advance when you arrive next time. So we can have everything in order for you.
    yakshaver

Thanks Joey

hey, being from British, do you like spam?

sounds like you've still got AMS

Thinking outside the box Joey, love it!

YS, I think the Luscious Yeti Woman has a decent vacum cleaner, she can lend that one out to anyone who needs to do some cleaning on the trails Im sure she would do it for a small fee!

Quote Originally Posted by julia
    Thinking outside the box Joey, love it!

YS, I think the Luscious Yeti Woman has a decent vacum cleaner, she can lend that one out to anyone who needs to do some cleaning on the trails Im sure she would do it for a small fee!

Julia,

)) Very funny!!! But...
    I hear Luscious Yeti Woman is a career lady. She does not like to be stereotyped with a vacuum cleaner in her hand doing the work. She's mostly into trapping the unwary trekker. No time for cleaning. Or cooking. Hence her preference for delivered pizza with basil, tomatoes, and that Gruyere cheese...
    yakshaver

I too wasnt bothered by all the shit on the street in Thamel Touts and hookers are just part of the scene now.

Quote Originally Posted by yakshaver
    Julia,

)) Very funny!!! But...
    I hear Luscious Yeti Woman is a career lady. She does not like to be stereotyped with a vacuum cleaner in her hand doing the work. She's mostly into trapping the unwary trekker. No time for cleaning. Or cooking. Hence her preference for delivered pizza with basil, tomatoes, and that Gruyere cheese...

Ah yes of course Yakshaver, I had forgotten her penchant for male trekers, and it is her favourite time of year now, lots for her too look forward to!! It is the LYM who is under her charm and would have to use the pink feather duster eh!
    Last edited by julia; 12th September 2009 at 11:10 PM.