Thread: Complaint - Krishna Adhikari - Warning to all Guides/Agencies who post here

Hybrid View

Default Complaint - Krishna Adhikari - Warning to all Guides/Agencies who post here

It is with regret that I have had to do this but Krishna's behaviour is now beyond a joke with the way he uses this forum however he likes.

Over the last several months Krishna has posted the same adverts over and over (sometimes every day) across all the separate fora we have here. I have written to him dozens of times asking him to stop spamming the boards. I have never received a single reply from him. In the end he was banned from posting as he would not follow the rules clearly set out.

Since then Krishna has set up numerous new accounts and carried on with the same behaviour and ignored all requests to stop. He also regularly sets up new user accounts using the name of trekkers who have employed his services and cut and pasted the same endorsement recommending himself over and over, again often daily.

It is against the rules of this board to pretend to be a trekker and recommend yourself, to post the same advert over and over, and to post adverts outside of the advertising forums. Krishna has ignored these rules and requests to follow them repeatedly for years and since being banned just sets up new accounts and carries on.

It is of course your choice whether you wish to employ a guide who behaves in this way.

We will continue to delete all new accounts set up by Krishna Adhikari and any new posts he makes. Krishna please don't waste your own or our time anymore, you are not welcome to post here. You have set up yet another new account this morning pretending to be a trekker and recommending yourself (that will be three in the last few weeks alone).

To anyone who thinks this may seem harsh then please realise that Krishna has been given dozens of chances but does not care about warnings and uses this site as if it is his own. If guides and agencies were left to their own devices then this board would be useless and no-one would want to participate as it would be deluged with adverts. Dozens of adverts are deleted every day and it takes considerable effort to keep the forums free of junk.

Krishna is certainly not the only one who behaves in this way, but normally most will mend their ways after being warned (eventually), so please make this a lesson to all guides to behave politely, follow the rules and to not treat this board as if it is your own. Trekkers will be driven away from this place if you were allowed to spam to your hearts content and no-one would pick up any business at all.

If any guides or agencies behave as Krishna has done then you will receive the same complaint written about you here and you will be permanently banned. However you will not be given all the same chances Krishna has been given and a permanent ban will happen more quickly. You have been warned. The rules have been tightened up due to the many problem guides that post here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher

Default Re: Complaint - Krishna Adhikari - Warning to all Guides/Agencies who post here

Krishna Adhikari has created yet another account and has spammed all the forums once again. He has been written to many, many times but always ignores us and does whatever he likes.

In his latest post he states "we request not travel independent when you are in mountain. We have news people are get lost when they are travel in Nepalese mountain, so if you take guide and porter will get fully satisfy and enjoy you holiday in Nepal without any problem."

This is typical of what you will hear from guides that hassle you in Thamel. It is purely designed to scare you into using their services. The main trails in Nepal are very easy to follow, an absolutely miniscule minority get 'lost.' I suggest that you do not employ a guide who uses these tactics, could you expect them to behave honestly out on the trail if they try to get your business in this way?

Krishna you have not changed your ways and you are not welcome here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher

Default Re: Complaint - Krishna Adhikari - Warning to all Guides/Agencies who post here

Krishna Adhikari is very common name in Hindus culture in Nepal but I donít which Krishna you write about. I have also friend his name is Krishna Adhikari who work in tourism field since 17 years, so please remove his message if donít want but if you write about exactly same name than effect for others Krishna Adhikari to be very honestly please remove his message and kindly remove your complain from your list. Thanks for your kind and co-operation.

Quote Originally Posted by toursguide View Post
    Krishna Adhikari is very common name in Hindus culture in Nepal but I donít which Krishna you write about. I have also friend his name is Krishna Adhikari who work in tourism field since 17 years, so please remove his message if donít want but if you write about exactly same name than effect for others Krishna Adhikari to be very honestly please remove his message and kindly remove your complain from your list. Thanks for your kind and co-operation.
    His full name is Krishna Bahadur Adhikari and he was born in August 1979. That's as much information as I have about him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Escher