Thread: Hi! (some technical questions)

Default Hi! (some technical questions)

Hi there,

Could someone please fix my ability to edit typos, and to subscribe to threads?
    It's impossible now.

I seem to recall I've asked you these questions > 2 yrs ago already, but to no avail. The board still says I'm banned forever, whenever I try to use the a/m features.

MTIA (many thanks in advance)

Default Re: Hi! (some technical questions)

Hi mieke

The button to edit should be bottom right of your posts. If not then there is something wonky in the server settings.

Subscribing to threads is not an enabled feature (despite the link). It would entail a load of "email to end users" stuff that the server admins might not wish to implement.

On this board most things work well enough most of the time, it might not be the most sophisticated feature rich and well managed, but it works well enough (usually) - much like things work in Nepal

SICHM (sorry I cant help more)

Edit: just checking
    Last edited by Oli; 21st January 2009 at 07:08 AM.

Default "kill the messenger" syndrome

Thanks a ton, Oli, for truly keeping up the spirits here!

However, why not leave it up to Lars and his limited capacities over there in Thailand to try and rapidly help out the Wynne family?

As far as I know, even if I brought a hundred people to vouch for my stays and treks inside Nepal ever since 2004, people like "Lars" and many other internetters would still not believe. So why bother any further?

cheers,
    mieke