Thread: Anyone else want an upgrade?

Default Anyone else want an upgrade?

You can go to the User CP (user control panel) link on the navigation line and assign yourself a custom user title.

If it doesn't work, tell us here and w'll try to figure out how to fix it.

Now that I have outposted "webmaster" I think I may be qualified to add feedback to this thread....

Junior Members cannot (yet) appoint themselves Grand Pooba or whatever custom title they choose to assume. We can create/edit a signature in the User CP, but I can't find how to change the user "title".

Not that it really matters.

Besides that, a big thumbs up for the new forums engine from me. Keep up the good work.

Talking You Got it

Ok Oli, You're now a Trek Guru.

W00t!

I'm no guru, "Active Member" sounds like something that would amuse Beavis & Butthead, and there are "Just looking - Have not posted yet" who have made their first post. Honest/modest, silly & pedantic - how typical of me.

Cheers

Talking Re: Anyone else want an upgrade?

Maybe this webpage works OK overseas but here in Amerika it doesn't. I've posted a couple of letters to the contact us icon but still I can't seem to find a post new thread lead. It just doesn't show up on the page, altho about a week ago just out of the blue it did. Go figure. Good webpage not very user friendly from over the pond.