PDA

View Full Version : Flight

gijs weijer
3rd June 2002, 09:18 PM
Hi this oktober i want to trek from pokahara to anapurna basecamp.I booked my flight From Amsterdam to Bangkok ,and from Bangkok to Kathmandu.So how to get in Pokahara ?I know it is possible to fly,but were do i have to buy the tickets?On kathmandu airfield?Do i need to make a reservation? Or is it much better not to fly at all.How much does it cost?Thank you,it must be a wonderfull flight!

Andrees
4th June 2002, 12:04 AM
First be sure to get a reservation on a right window seat on the flight from BKK to KTH, you will see first the kanchenchönga and than the Everste range. Flying over Bankog is a pretty long flight. so I guess you want stay in Kathmandu after arrival. In this case you can get a flight ticket by one of the hundred travel agents or somtimes even from the hotel. The flight is pretty nice, as you are passing allong the mountains. you might also order it online, but I never have done it yet.
There also many tourist buses going from Kathmandu to pokhara every morning at 7 am, they cost only ~3 US $ and it taks a little bit more than 6 hours, also with splendid mountain views. For your trek have a look at my site www.nepal-dia.de, i hope you like the pictures.
groetjes Andrées

Experience Nepal...
4th June 2002, 11:29 AM
Dear friend,
Namaste!

First be sure to get a reservation on a right window seat on the flight from
BKK to KTH, you will see first the kanchenchönga and than the Everste range. Flying over Bankog is a pretty long flight. so I guess you want stay in Kathmandu after arrival. In this case you can get a flight ticket from our travel agemcy.It cost ~70 US $ one way.The flight is pretty nice, as you are passing allong the mountains.
There also many tourist buses going from Kathmandu to pokhara every morning at 7 am, they cost only ~3 US $ only and it is the normal tourist bus other have ~10 US $ and both takes a little bit more than 6 hours, also with splendid mountain views on the way and funny river with rafting view you can see. For more information you can contact me directly,

Yours best friend,
Uttam Tripathi.
E-mail:- expnep@wlink.com.np, experience@htpmail.com.np
Tele:- 9771 254768/247059.

Experience Nepal...
27th June 2002, 12:50 PM
Dear friend,
Namaste!

First be sure to get a reservation on a right window seat on the flight from
BKK to KTH, you will see first the kanchenchönga and than the Everste range. Flying over Bankog is a pretty long flight. so I guess you want stay in Kathmandu after arrival. In this case you can get a flight ticket from our travel agemcy.It cost ~70 US $ one way.The flight is pretty nice, as you are passing allong the mountains.
There also many tourist buses going from Kathmandu to pokhara every morning at 7 am, they cost only ~3 US $ only and it is the normal tourist bus other have ~10 US $ and both takes a little bit more than 6 hours, also with splendid mountain views on the way and funny river with rafting view you can see. For more information you can contact me directly,

Yours best friend,
Uttam Tripathi.
E-mail:- expnep@wlink.com.np, experience@htpmail.com.np
Tele:- 9771 254768/247059.