PDA

View Full Version : good trekking agency?

Lonely Janet
16th January 2008, 03:35 PM
Hi there....

greetings to all of you.....

I would like to discuss organizing a trip to Dolpo with a solid trekking agency or a good guide in Kathmandu. As you know, a trip like that would probably need some competent planning..Does anyone know a reliable and friendly trekking agency in Kathmandu that might be able to undertake a trip like that reasonably?

Thank you kindly for your help..

go well

L J

nepaliheart
16th January 2008, 10:12 PM
Hi Janet,

You can compare a few quotations before deciding. I usually used marvel treks expedition in thamel for the last seven years. Nice people and sincere. "The ready to serve attitude" is there. Happy talking to them ....You can find them under www.visitnepal.com/marveltreks or marvel@wlink.com.np ...Do not select the least price but the quality is important. Enjoy your trek ...

George Carlyle
29th January 2008, 07:55 AM
I use Buddha treks, in Thamel. Have done for 5 visits to Nepal. They can also arrange a nice hotel at cut rates (I moved from the hotel I was in to their recommended one and a better room, cheaper). They have a website, and phone/email/fax links. Say George from Australia sent you.

kabirajnepal
29th January 2008, 03:39 PM
Dear Janet,

World heritage treks & expedition is a reliable and friendly company in Thamel.

you can contact Mr Luke webster or Mr. Kabiraj Nepal. They arrange your every travel need including trips, hotel booking, Chitwan wildlife tour, Whitewater rafting. You can check their website

www.worldheritagetreks.com

www.treksexpedition.com

kabiraj_194@hotmail.com

Sanjay Ghimire
1st February 2008, 02:21 PM
Hi Janet,
This is Sanjay from Everest Excursion
It is indeed good to look for recomendation when you want to go to a far off place like Dolpo. I myself would certainly do that.
However among the many recommended agencies, just try us out, we are certainly equipped with the experience and management to make your trek to Dolpo a truly memorable one. You can write to us at: info@everestexcursion.com.

Thank you
Sanjay