PDA

View Full Version : Nepal Hiking Guide

trek
17th August 2007, 06:13 PM
Dear Visitors Namaste

My name is Himal Ghale. I am fluent in English and Japanese. I am also a registered trekking guide in Nepalese Himalayas. I have been a trekking guide since 1995 operating as an independent guide for many trekking companies. I have worked as a senior trekking guide for -
1. Nepal Vision Trekking & Expedition.
2. Nepal Experience Adventure Trekking for the last 10 years.
I specialized in the trekking areas of Everest: Annapurna: Mustang: Langtang: Helambu: Ganesh HImal & Manaslu.
During last 10 years I have worked many times as an independent guide and all my clients have highly recommended me for my professional services. I have gained immense knowledge of our local flora and fauna.
For those adventure trekkers who would like to climb high passes and trekking peaks I have Had a lot of experience with
- Mera peak 6400 m - Island Peak 6100 m - Kalapathar 5400 m - Gokyo peak 5100 m - Tseryo Ri 4900 m and many other trekking peaks. Also have led expedition across many high passes in Nepal. This is very Challenging and rewarding adventure.
There are many treks in the Nepal Country where you can see and experience Nepalese Culture and Village life in a relative relaxed easy trekking experience.
I offer tea house trekking (Rustic Lodge) Camping / Mountaineering / Sightseeing tours / Jungle Safari / Rock Climbing / Pilgrim Tour and Village Tours.
Tea house trekking is very popular in the following regions:
Annapurna / Everest / Langtang / Helambu.
I can offer a very unique trekking service into area of Nepal that are off the beaten track and seldom visited by foreigners. These areas for trekking are unique and challenging for the adventurous trekker. My rates are very comparative and I offer you the best service and personal for your trekking comfort and enjoyment.
Thanking you,
Independent Trekking Guide in Nepal-Himalayas
Email: info@nepalindependentguide.com
himal_gurung@hotmail.com

http://www.nepalindependentguide.com