PDA

View Full Version : hotsprings & beautiful girls

Michael
4th December 2002, 08:53 AM
Dude, you are seriously fucked up in the head. Do this country and the women a favor and go somewhere else.

Erik
6th December 2002, 12:09 PM
Michael, I must quite disagree with you and especially with your approach... but maybe you dont understand the mindset of beauty admirer.

Yes, Jaywalker, I can confirm that the mountains are not the only very beautiful thing in Nepal (one piece of evidence is sitting right next to me in this very netcafe, playing with her hair in most flirting way, outch... though usually local ladies tend to be very shyish).

Good luck Jaywalker, enjoy Nepal.

Krishna
8th December 2002, 11:59 AM
Hey jaywalker,

I enjoyed reading your article. I am very glad to know that you are son
of the same fucking bitch who I trek with recently. Your sister and Mum
arrived Nepal a few weeks ago.
Co-incidentally, I met them on the street in Thamel. Within a few days, our relation was developed much closed.
Later, we decided to head out to Tatopani trek (Annapurna) for a few
days. It was great trip in my life. Altogether, we were four including
one of my friends. We did the same, what you are wishing to do with
Nepali women. We had taken a movie camera with us.

If you want to see what we did with your Mum and sister, please contact me. I think, you will learn some thing from it what the things you are searching for!

They are here for about three month, so I will help you to be your experience partner with your bloody family.
It was an amazing experience in my life. Hope, you will enjoy your trip too.

Have a good time!

Your step father..

!!
8th December 2002, 12:16 PM
Eric Bloody Hell , (Ma Chikne Randi Ko Chora)

@!#$ your mum and sister. I have seen tonight that they were licking my cock , you are You are under arrest by your sister cause of you took our picture without permission, specially from your sis…..
Actually I did not find that moment cause of my high erotic moment.

Basted bloody do you have sense to write , wait ! Give me your address I will teach ….

Hope evil will take you soon to hell.

(^_^)
8th December 2002, 02:05 PM
Basterd People what you all talking ! @!#$ you alll, hell