PDA

View Full Version : Nepal permits use of airspace by US

Hugh
24th September 2001, 11:52 AM
Interesting news as I am also headed over there next week, via Singapore.
I would expect that if it was unsafe, civilian airlines will know of it and cancel flights. A number of airlines have cancelled flights that travel through Afghan airspace.

A comprehensive site for up to date travel bulletins and news is http://www.virtuallythere.com/bulletin/

Nick
24th September 2001, 10:49 PM
Hi Peggy

Following the recent political problems in nepal and now the broader world issue your itinerary in Nepal has changed.

Day.1.Instead of pick up from Airport read drop zone please remember to bring your own parachute.

Day.2.Instead of full day sightseeing around the valley we will concentrate mainly on Pashaputinath for the action.For packed lunch instead of boiled eggs and pitta read semptex sandwich and hand grenade.

Day 3.Journey to Pokhara.Instead of bus read Sherman replace paddy with mine.

Days4/10 Trekking Bullet proof vests were not orginally on the suggested list but can be provided at an extra cost.

Day.11.return pokhara roll count.

Day.12.Flight Pokhara instead of twin Otter read F 16.

We hope these minor changes will not affect the enjoyment of your holiday.

Heaven and God only knows which God tours and Trekking.P.V.T.very ltd.

I am not worrying ,what is the point...You will have a wonderful time.

Nick
25th September 2001, 01:53 PM
Cathy I am sorry if I offended you and I think it was over the top.I am probably just hanging on to distant memories and I need to realise that life moves on.I am planning to be back on October 9.

Once again please accept my opologies.

Nick.

Andrées
25th September 2001, 02:37 PM
hi nick,
i loved your reply, lol, lol, lol
Andées

Daniel
25th September 2001, 08:35 PM
Nick,
I will be your straight man any time you decide to do a comedy show man! This is very funny!