PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to visit Nepal

guide
23rd January 2007, 03:32 PM
Hello visitors! My name is Sherpa Pasang Dendi and I am a government trained guide who operates independently. I have worked as a guide for companies, and now work on my own companie. I am a registered guide and up to date with the latest courses, offering a professional and friendly service.
I have grown up in the mountains from a little village called Khamje in the Solu Khumbu region and am well versed in Nepal's mountains, fauna and flora. I love the mountains and wish to make every trek a happy experience - all my customers have enjoyed the treks greatly and my service (see recommendations).You can ask question for them.
http://www.trekguide.blogspot.com
I can help you with all your arrangements and itinerary, if you are intrested to do any activities in nepal as trekking in annapurna , everest ,lanagtang ,mahakahalu,kachangunga, manaslu .peak climbing ,raftimg mountenerring ,jungle safari,package tour ,tibet nad bhutan tour any one has heartly wel come . you will have the negiciable price , I am ready to serve my service to you.
Help you around the town. I speak Nepali, Tibetan, English and Sherpa, so I can help you talk to most people in Nepal.
My rates you will find to be very competitive. I do not have the same costs as companies and offer better service.

My contact details are below:

Pasang Dendi Sherpa

P.O. Box: 23927, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile: 9841 349412

Email: pasang_dendi@hotmail.com