PDA

View Full Version : Forward guide recommend in Nepal

krishnabt30
13th November 2006, 09:30 AM
Hello every one
Greetins from Europ

I am Michael Muller from Germany. I want highely recommend trekkung guide in Nepal. Recently i have done trekking in Annapurna region (Annapurna circuit) with Mr. Krishna and he is very professional and honestly trekking guide in kingdom of Nepal. There is one of the pass it call Thorong la which is 5416m. this is highest pass in the world which i done with Krishna, so it is really place in Nepal and i am sure i went to Nepal and trekking with Krishna. I found him in trekinfo message forum as well then we contact continue and we pass our contact details to each other via e-mail. My e-mail is tnepal@gmail.com if you want to know more about Krishna or direct write him mail mountainguide2005@yahoo.com and
www.geocities.com/treknepal2u/trek and for more information.

Certify this recommendation letter to Krishna by Critter. I am from usa and my name is Critter and last august i am done with Krishna in everest region start from Jiri until Everest base camp including Kalapathar which is world highest view point and Mt. Everest very close from there. Kalapathar is best view point and absolutely great place. I am totally satisfy with him and his service there in kingdom of Nepal. Have a good luck and fun with my friend Krishna