PDA

View Full Version : December 2004. Recommended by , London, UK

David
31st May 2004, 08:07 PM
Hello from, London, UK !!

I have been in Nepal with my friends for 3 times in 1996, 1998 & 2000. We did a trek to Annapurna Region two times & Gokyo in Everest region with guide Pasang dendi. During our trekking period and time in Nepal he did everything what we needed for travelling in Nepal. He is very honest, helpful, reliable, friendly, well-educated and a well trained guide. He has been trained by the Ministry of Tourism of Nepal, and became a trekking guide license in 1993. He has graduated in history and in english literature. He has been attended the classes about high altitude sickness, first aid training. Hari has got great knowledge in history of Nepal, culture, life style, altitude sickness and makes the right decisions in case of emergency, bad weather or sickness. As we experienced in 1996 at the Annapurnatrek where pasang dendi succesfully succeeded to arrange a helicopter in very difficult circumstances to rescue a very sick friend. For this we are still very grateful.

Of course he did help us with plane tickets, permits and for all other necessary things. He speaks fluent English as well as sherpa. I found Pasang dendi a real professional trekking guide.

I have already recommended pasang dendi to many people in london and also to many of my friends and they all enjoyed him a lot and liked his professional work. My wife and I are planning to do the Mustang Trekking in the end of 2005 of course with pasang dendi.
Contacted him through this email add:- pasang_dendi@hotmail.com
December 2004. Recommended by , London, UK