PDA

View Full Version : Nepal trek/climbing/Tibet tour with 24 years experience guide/sirdar.

Chheduk Man
28th April 2004, 09:06 AM
Hello! Adventure lovers,

This is professional trek guide/Base camp Manager Mr. Chheduk Man, more than 24 years experience in the mountaineering field, writing for the guest inform following my services to help him/her during the Nepal visiting time. This is as follows:

Services.................

1) Low and high altitude trekking (both lodge/teahouse and camping trekking).
2) Mountaineering expedition (all mountain Peaks that is opening for the climbing by Nepal Tourism board and Mountaineering association of Nepal).
3) Rafting Expedition
4) Tibet tour
5) Hotel room booking before you leave your home
6) Airport pick up and departure
7) Mountain flight booking(experience of Mt. Everest)
8) Domestic Air ticket booking
9) Bus ticket booking
10) Vehicle hiring
11) Equipment hire for the trekking
12) World heritage site sightseeing of Nepal.
13) Wildlife adventure (Chitwan National Park 2 night 3 days tour etc.)
14)Guide/porter service for the teahouse trek

I organize above all activities for helping my guest and guiding during the trekking and climbing expedition days in Nepal.I can help for the guest to make experience about Nature and culture diversity of Nepal. I can help to my clients for the safe travel in Nepal.

If you are confusing about the best season, where to trek, the special trek, rafting and climbing expedition, Please ask me. I will provide you information.

Please click on Internet RUL: www.trekkingnepal.net to find further more information about Nepal trekking and Mountain peak climbing expedition of Nepal.

If you have further more enquiries about Nepal, Please do not hesitate to ask me. I am here to serve you.

Contact address: cmlama2001@hotmail.com (I am checking your message only on this address).

Yours faithfully,
Chheduk Man
Kathmandu, Nepal

[%sig%]