PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

plainkiller
4th June 2006, 01:41 PM
Hi,
I'm interested in the November trip. Maybe I arrive in Kathmandu on the 2nd November. What about USD $1000 for 14 days i just need a guide to teach how to use the equipment use and summit island peak with me. Probably one guide and one porter as i really want to learn how to climb peaks with an experienced guide alone. Please advice.

Thank you.

yakshaver
5th June 2006, 05:04 AM
plainkiller Island Peak is an official trekking peak. Therefore you need a permit, and to go with an official trekking agency and a climbing guide (as different to a trekking guide). These are requirements imposed by the Nepal Governement. You also need some porter support. I doubt you'll find anything cheaper than 1800 US, and even then, I would question the quality of such a cheap offer. Mostly around 2300, maybe 2500.

skylinetreks
22nd June 2006, 12:49 PM
Hi,
I'm interested in the November trip. Maybe I arrive in Kathmandu on the 2nd November. What about USD $1000 for 14 days i just need a guide to teach how to use the equipment use and summit island peak with me. Probably one guide and one porter as i really want to learn how to climb peaks with an experienced guide alone. Please advice.

Thank you.
Hi

We have also two clients who want to climb Island peak in November so if you want to join with us or you want know more info about it.You can contact following address:
Mail:skyline@enet.com.np

High Spirit Treks
11th September 2006, 04:33 PM
Dear friend Iam from High spirit Treks Expedition In Nepal, My name is Astha Shah and iam a Manager of this company since this company Established in kathmandu is our Kindom Of nepal,
well i found your Message to travel to nepal with Budget, it's sounds very good and your budget will be enough to haire a Porter and guide and for Lodge and 3 meal from our company even still can give you some discount as well but for more detial Please contact In our address below.Looking forward to hearing from you soon to update you more Information from us.
best regards Astha shah(Manager

High Spirit
Treks & Expeditions Nepal.
Po Box 8974 cpc 495
Kathmandu Nepal
Tel/Fax 977-1-4412925/4435202
Mobile 9779851033257
E-mail: info@highspirittreks.com
E-mail: italiantrek@wlink.com.np
www.allnepaltreks.com

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

7days
12th September 2006, 11:02 AM
Hello!!!!
I am Dipendra KHand for 7days Pvt. Ltd.
I am really excited by the zest and enthusiasm for your travel plans to Nepal.
Would love to give you further information about Nepal before you place your foot on the Nepalese soil.
Email noorahdeep@gmail.com for further info.
See you in Nepal and "I worship the God in you" (Namaste)

regards
dipendra:)