PDA

View Full Version : Save your Holiday in Nepal

Mountain Guide
11th April 2004, 12:19 PM
Dear: Sir/Madam
Greetings from Nepal

We are from Himalayan kingdom of Nepal and we have many famous places and mountain to do trekking, Rafting, sight seeing, tour, rock climbing, mountaineering and many more activities as well. Especially I am related with travel and tourism industries in Nepal hope attractive tourism in Nepal from domestic and international business in the near future. So, what is the possibility from your country to shell group and individual client for the holiday and officially visit to Nepal?

We offer to them especially for teahouse trek in Nepal and to see top of the world highest Mt. Everest, and popular pilgrim in mountain area. We shell trek really interested area always walking pine forest in same place many types of birds, monkey and other wild animals. Please if there is any possibility remember Nepal and me. Of course if I got
any opportunity from you that I never avoid but we compromise between you and me. Effort from your-self that I try to got and give them absolute service from my-self this is my motto. Inquiry me once again.

Mountain Guide
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 00977-1-2093348
E-mail: mountainguide2005@yahoo.com

Thanks for your kind and co-operation.

Take care of your-self.

Your Sincerely
Mountain Guide

LalBahadur sherpa.Guide for a
19th April 2004, 10:22 AM
Dear: Sir/Madam
Greetings from Nepal

We are from Himalayan kingdom of Nepal and we have many famous places and mountain to do trekking, Rafting, sight seeing, tour, rock climbing, mountaineering and many more activities as well. Especially I am related with travel and tourism industries in Nepal hope attractive tourism in Nepal from domestic and international business in the near future. So, what is the possibility from your country to shell group and individual client for the holiday and officially visit to Nepal?

We offer to them especially for teahouse trek in Nepal and to see top of the world highest Mt. Everest, and popular pilgrim in mountain area. We shell trek really interested area always walking pine forest in same place many types of birds, monkey and other wild animals. Please if there is any possibility remember Nepal and me. Of course if I got
any opportunity from you that I never avoid but we compromise between you and me. Effort from your-self that I try to got and give them absolute service from my-self this is my motto. Inquiry me once again.
I am your faithfully.
contact adressis{ laltimal@hotmail.com
Mr.Lal Bahadur sherpa Guide for all season.
Fax# 0097714247113

Not believe this man
19th April 2004, 08:16 PM
ARE you sherpa??????????????????????????? not tell me joking ok....your selling sherpa name here in this massage bord. it is not good ok