PDA

View Full Version : Nepal's recommended Tourist guide(Culture-history & Trekking)

Mountainguide
8th March 2006, 04:48 PM
Martin Breunig
Germany
Marbreu@gmx.de

I would like to recomend you a wonderful trekking guide. I met Ammar by chance during dinner. He was very reserved and it took a long time until I found out, that he is leading people over the mountains. After eating and talking I decided to hire him as a trekking guide, and it was the right decision.

Ammar and I spend twelve fantastic days together. We went to the Annapurna Base Camp and to Poon Hill. Ammar is an excellent, honest and reliable guide. He is independent and well educated as a goeverment guide with licence.

He speaks fluently English & German language, so that it was great to listen to him when he was telling me about his various knowledge about Nepal, the culture, the people and especially about the stories of the different places we where passing by.

He always find best places to stay and we had close contact to the local people. His timing and organization of the single day was so good.
During the trek he was watching with eagle eyes for my safety. He was so sensitive and careful throughout the day and his smile and humor were a great companion.

Right now he had completed his graduation in Tourism and Hotel Managment. Ammar became a good friend and we still have contact by e-mail. So I will not hesitate to recomend you Ammar as a very good trekking guide. You may contect him at ammarguni@gmail.com
________
Porte (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Porte)