PDA

View Full Version : Everest base camp

Michelle
18th October 2005, 06:42 PM
hey.... i am a 25yr old aussie girl hoping to head out on the everest base camp trek by nov.......i will be prob arriving in kathmandu on 26th oct and would like to find a trekking companion or more........if anyone is setting out around this time and is interested please let me know...
perrinma@hotmail.com

michelle

Unregistered
18th October 2005, 09:20 PM
Hi ,
my name is mike from germany . I would like to do everest base camp trek as well. I had set this trek with pandey shankar for 14 days . if you like to join with me you are wel come .I would like to start on the 28 th/29 of october . if you want to join with me you can email my guide; shankar pandey .his email is ;sankhar-np@hotmail.com/jacson5672000@yahoo.com.

Michelle
19th October 2005, 12:42 PM
Hey mike

thanx for the invite is your guide affiliated with a trekking agency or are you planning the whole trek alone? I just asks as some people I have just met suggested that I go through an agency when planning.

Michelle

highvelocity1978
31st October 2005, 04:47 PM
Hi there, My name is Paul from London, i just arrived to day in Kathmandu, was just wondering how your plans were and if you are still about maybe i could join you!! Thanks1111