PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Fellow Trekkies!!

NATHY
26th August 2005, 03:01 AM
Hi, I'm Nathan from the U.K and I'm going to Nepal on 19th October 05 for 2-3 months. I'm looking to do the Everest Base Camp trek via Jiri (the original route) for 4 to 5 weeks then relax for a week in KTM then Annapurna Sanctuary or something similar after that. I'm looking for anyone that would like to join me on either or both treks. No worries or complications just friendly people to chat and trek with. Looking to go lightweight carrying just what we need and staying in tea-houses. This is my first time to the Himalayas, but have been spending the summer walking and climbing in the Alps.
Contact me on NJWRENCH@YAHOO.CO.UK
Ps- I am not a trekking agency or anything like that just looking for people to trek with!!!

DIn
26th August 2005, 04:15 PM
Dear Travellers and Tour agent ,we recomanded you Skyline Treks & Expedition (P) LTd
go to:

www.visitnepal.com/skyline

give me call on this number uk Voda fone number :07880792435
i will tell to more detail upon your request
waiting for your call
yourrrrrr
DIN

Harry
30th August 2005, 03:34 AM
Hi Nathan,

Last year I already did this trip, it's nice to see it all from the start, but it's a long way up. Beside of that, there is nothing to see at EBC, better walk up to Dingboche and Chuckung than cross the Kongma La and down to Lobuche.
From there you can have a one day trip to KP and back. Cho La is a nice crossing and when you will come to Gokyo, don't go to the RI but go in the direction of Renjo Pass, from there you have an overwelming view on the Makalu and Everest. I did do this last year and makes it a perfect tour.
Just an advice from an Everest freak.

Cheers,

Harry