PDA

View Full Version : EBC via Lukla - mid Nov

robshak
24th August 2005, 12:09 PM
Hello all, I'm Rob, 30, a Nepali living in the UK, now here in KTM on holidays, looking to do EBC (flying to Lukla) in mid Nov with 2-3 people in the group. I'm fit but patient and am very likely to fall behind while taking pictures!!! So if you don't mind that and thinking of doing the same around that time, why don't you drop me a line or two at robshak@hotmail.com to discuss about it. See ya!

Caroline thomas
26th August 2005, 04:23 PM
if you need any help to Nepal hotel booked and domestic air ticket to ktm/lukla/ktm, and guide, and porter services,
click on this web site they might help you, this company M D knows he will assit you,
www.skylinetreks.com
yours
caroline thomas

Unregistered
13th September 2005, 02:17 PM
hi rob,

i've just found your post. that sounds pretty cool. i'm also looking for some companions for the everest base camp trek in mid november.
i'll arrive in ktm on nov 17th and would like to fly to lukla as early as possible. so maybe we can met at thamel and see wether that'll work out.
i'm 29, from germany and i've been to nepal once before and did the annaprurna curcuit (great!).

franziska

Harry
19th September 2005, 10:00 PM
Namasté Rob,

I now decided to do the Annapurna trail, leaving on probably 9 of November together with Ray from USA and Rachana from Nepal. Might be possible Vicki from UK is joining us aswel. But like to meet you in Kathmandu before, might give you some tips about places you must see in Everest. I'll just put one "Everest" limited edition in the cooler for you and we will meet at TPG house some day?!
. Cheers,

Harry