PDA

View Full Version : companion for annapurna circuit starting Oct 5, 2005

Himalaya
17th August 2005, 08:18 AM
I am planning to do the Annapurna Circuit starting around Oct 5 and looking for a trekking companion. I am a 34 yrs old experienced trekker, female, married. I have been to Nepal before and did Everest Base Camp trek, starting from Jiri. For the moment my plan is NOT taking a guide or porter as I tremendously enjoy the challenges of trekking and solving my own problems. Therefore if you are a guide please DON'T respond to this message.

Unregistered
20th August 2005, 06:52 PM
Dear Gest
i am guide of Nepal so that i can make your here in Nepal so and i have a own my company in Nepal i so that you can make your plan with me .
my company name si
Walung treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
P.o. box No 6101 chakarpth chandol kathmandu Nepal

tel No: 4418612 Fax No 4418612
Email: ongchhuks@hotmail.com
Email:k_ongchhuk@yahoo.com
office eamil: walungtreks@ntc.net.np

niyatri
21st August 2005, 11:18 AM
Hello ,
It is really glad to hear, you doing annapurna circuit . I have been Annapurna conservation area several times and this time too, I would love to acompany you . For more details and information about me , please contact at
niyatri@yahoo.com

looking to hear from you soon.

Marcbristol
23rd August 2005, 12:06 AM
I am planning to do the Annapurna Circuit starting around Oct 5 and looking for a trekking companion. I am a 34 yrs old experienced trekker, female, married. I have been to Nepal before and did Everest Base Camp trek, starting from Jiri. For the moment my plan is NOT taking a guide or porter as I tremendously enjoy the challenges of trekking and solving my own problems. Therefore if you are a guide please DON'T respond to this message.

Hello my name is marc,33 and i currently live in bristol in the uk. I am planning to start a trek at that time. I am planning to do the same trek. I do not have a clue, as i have not been there before, and i would most likely ask lots of questions. Hay but i am a fast learner, and a nice bloke to boot. I have done some bits in france and spain, but this is my first time out there. I will not be using a guild or a porter as i see it as a waste of money, as i like to learn, and enjoy a good challenge, and would rather save it to spend time in south india afterwards. I am not a guild, god help us if i was. I am just some one you will be out there from the end of september. Well be nice to here from you. bye. marc My email is, not sure how to do the fancy link, m3carter2003@yahoo.com
:)

Unregistered
7th September 2005, 04:40 PM
Hello,

My name is Melanie and I am already living in KTM, for the next 3 months actually. I'd be really interested in doing the circuit as well, however I'm not as experienced as you are, however I am in decent physical shape and ready for the challenge.

Anyway, I'm really flexible in terms of time so let me know if you have found anyone as of yet. I am a 21 year old female and am currently volunteering in a KTM hospital.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Melanie

Unregistered
8th September 2005, 05:55 PM
Hello,

My name is Melanie and I am already living in KTM, for the next 3 months actually. I'd be really interested in doing the circuit as well, however I'm not as experienced as you are, however I am in decent physical shape and ready for the challenge.

Anyway, I'm really flexible in terms of time so let me know if you have found anyone as of yet. I am a 21 year old female and am currently volunteering in a KTM hospital.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Melanie

Dear Adventure traveler Melanie,
i porobait your plan in Annpurna circuit trek trek
our my office my company name is walung treks & Expedition (P)Pltd.
the walung treks make travel all kind of trek service Nepal and Tibet and camping trek and trekking peak climbing and mountain Expediton and wait water Rafting and jangel safari and trekking in formetion more etc.
cantact at Email: ongchhuks@hotmail.com
Email: k_ongchhuk@yahoo.com
call me 4418612 my Name is ongchhuk sherpa
Walung treks & Expedition (p) Ltd.
P.o. bob No :6101 chakarapth chandol kathmandu Nepal

flyingtriangle
26th September 2005, 04:04 PM
Hi there,
Ages after the original post I know, but if you're interested I'm in KTM from 28 September looking to meet up with people to do the Annapurna Circuit. I've just posted a new thread in this group if you want more details.
Cheers,
Adrian

Unregistered
1st October 2005, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=niyatri]Hello ,
It is really glad to hear, you doing annapurna circuit . I have been Annapurna conservation area several times and this time too, I would love to acompany you . For more details and information about me , please contact at
niyatri@yahoo.com

looking to hear from you soon.

IT IS realy gald to hear from you for your AnapurnA TREK
YOU LOVE it company so you are welcom to Walung treks & Expedition (p) Ltd. thank you .

Unregistered
2nd October 2005, 01:04 AM
Hey lets all go together!
I've done the trek before (single female 39). I'll be staying at Century Lodge, Freak St tel. 247641 from 4th or try my English mobile 07986 451 203, or I'll see you on the bus/trail!
gabi