PDA

View Full Version : annapurna langtang dhaulagiri & everest treks

Himalaya Lama
7th May 2005, 03:19 PM
Welcome For Wonderland Travel & Trekking in Nepal Himalaya & Temples-
------------------------------------------------
Dear Fellow Travellers/guests(sir & madam),you are welcome in Nepal for trekking,hiking,tours,sightseeing,culture treks & tours,highland himalayan culture treks,lowland hills & valley rim culture treks around Pokhara & Kathmandu,temples & stupas walking,best walking on earth,historical city sightseeing,best sunrise & sunset views,jungle safari,flora & fauna,treks to mt.everest base camp,gokyo lakes gokyo ri everest,annapurna base camp, langtang village kanjin gumba base camp,gosainkunda lakes,mustang,annapurna village treks,helambu treks,sherpa village treks,dhaulagiri treks,round annapurna,enjoy with local home made millet wine during the dinner time, jomsom muktinath, round manaslu trek,arun valley,makalu base camp,kanchanjunga base camp trek,enchantments of diverse cultures & festivals,friendly peoples,their life styles & traditios,& a lots more world's best specatular sceneries to see in Nepal.For more decent info & detail itineraries for trekking & travel to Nepal by trek regions wise,please have look to my website http://www.nepaltrekkingguide.com or you write me e-mail for more info.If you are interested for travel & trekking to Nepal,please you contact me.I can give you the best services & best suitable cheap cost to you for travel to Nepal.I can explains you very well about Nepal,about himalaya,about peoples,cultures,festivals,about himalaya cultures & more.I am a well experienced trekking guide with totally & legally responsible by the goverment registered licensed holder trekking guide since 16 years ago.I organize treks & tours all the beautiful parts of Nepal.Trekking in Nepal offers you the All Season Treks in Nepal.Please drop me an email for more info about trekking in nepal.I am always here to help you.Thank you,
Aitasingh Lama
e-mail: isingtrekking@hotmail.com , aitasingh_lamawaiba@yahoo.com
Kathmandu,Nepal.