PDA

View Full Version : langtang 11th to 19th december

Martin80
4th December 2010, 10:41 PM
hello everyone,

i'm a 30 year old german (male) and have worked in kathmandu the last 2 months. now its time for me to see a bit more. i would like to trek the langtang national park from the 11th to the 19th of december. would be great to find people who want to join.

martin

alien
10th December 2010, 08:04 AM
Hi Martin!
I am interested to join! I am now in Katmandu, and ready to set off tomorrow, the 11th.
That is perfect to my plan as well, though I should be back the 18th, but that's no problem.
I am Norwegian, male, age 33, speak Norwegian, English and German fluently.
Call me at +(977) 981 325 9332 or email audun.lien@gmail.com
I will set off tomorrow anyway, so contact me today if you can.
Audun

LindenRowland
13th December 2010, 04:46 PM
Hi,
I'm in Pokhara, i'm male, just 50 (oh my god!) from UK, and am looking to do one or more short treks, maybe 5 days or so, starting in next few days. I will be in this area until end of December i think (there's a street festival in Pokhara Dec 28-Jan 1st), then off to India. I'm open to any trek partner/group ideas, 1 day or longer.
I'm staying at Phil's Inn (as in Lonely Planet) - on main lakeside road (North).
Email lindenrowland@yahoo.com

Linden Rowland on facebook

!!! UPDATE: Rachael and I meeting at 5pm, Tuesday Dec 14th at Once Upon a Time Restaurant, outisde to discuss options and for coffee - Pokhara main drag central. Come along if interested.

Look forward to hearing from you
Linden