PDA

View Full Version : Treck in annapurna

Fanny
4th December 2010, 05:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Fanny, I'm a French girl and I am 21. I'm in Kathmandu and i will stay in Nepal until the 23rd of December. I would like to find a travel companion. I would like to see Chitwan, Lumbini and make a trek near Pokhara. Please, right me if you are also in this case :)

Thank you very much and see you soon !
Fanny

lavaluv
5th December 2010, 07:23 PM
Hi Fanny,

Im still in Pokhara & want to do the same trek (5-6 days). Moreover, Im female & from Germany.

Would be nice to share a guide & I found an agency just for women travellers, but its quite expensive (?).

I want to start on Thuesday or Wednesday...

So, come to Pokhara as soon as possible & lets meet up :-)

let me know..cheers YvoNNe

Fanny
6th December 2010, 02:06 PM
Hi Yvonne,

I'm sorry but I changed my plans because nobody answered. I'm now in Chitwan for two or three days, it's really beautiful. And then I will go to Lumbini. I would like to start a trek on the 14th of December so I will be in Pokhara maybe on the 13th. I don't know if it's ok for you but if it's not I hope that somebody else will be interested. For a guide I think It's 10 euros per day and the same for porters. I think a guide is important (thereis women guide in Pokhara) but not the porter. We can left things to a guest house that a friend recommended me.

Cheers,
Fanny