PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna circuit 1st days of february 2011

juan_arg
2nd December 2010, 11:07 AM
-Hi everyone, Im Juan from Argentina, 27yo male, planning to be in Nepal last days of jan 2011 and start a trek, possibly AC, first days of February. I will be travelling alone so any company is welcome!
Anyone with similar plans??

moises.zorrilla
13th December 2010, 01:02 PM
Hola Juan, soy peruano (el resto del mensaje en ingles).

A friend of mine and me are going to Nepal the last days of January, we have a similar plan to yours but not finalized, and like you looking for companions also...

juan_arg
16th December 2010, 11:55 AM
Hi! I am also thinking of doing the EBC trek to Kalapattar via Gorak if it is possible instead of AC. Anyway I send you a PM.

Coconut_rice
24th December 2010, 06:16 PM
Hi Juan,

Sent you a PM. I am planning to trek EBC on the 1st Feb. But I am a beginner. So let me know. Thanks

Tobi
11th January 2011, 01:55 PM
Hey all,

I'm Tobi, 19 years old, Aussie, never done any trekking but was hoping to find some companions for the Annapurna trek around that time. Not sure what kind of pace you guys are looking at taking for the trek?? and how long the trek you're discussing would take?? but if i'm back from India in time i'd love to join up with you guys.

Let us know
Cheers
Tobi

Eve
15th January 2011, 04:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm 26, British and will be in Pokhara from early Feb. Looking to do a trek in the Annapurna region and would preferably like to keep it shorter (a week or so), but I'm flexible if I can find nice people to trek with. Please let me know if this fits in with anyone's plans..

Thanks,

Eve

joao
20th January 2011, 05:11 PM
I will arrive in Nepal around 14th of February. I want to do the AC and the visit the Tilicho Lake (which I believe is a paralel trek).
Please let me know anyone interested, for I will be by myself

* I know the post is about early Feb. but I saw some posts about doing it a bit latter.

Joao, from Brazil. I am by my self and would like some partners.

shikhar
26th January 2011, 04:31 PM
well me and a couple of my friends are planning to do it in the 1st week .. we'll probably leave kathmandu on the 1st of february 2011, and we''l be doing the circuit tea house trek style in the least possible days as possible so.. thats it