PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna Circuit in mid-April- looking for companion(s)

Majka
6th April 2005, 07:03 AM
Hi all,
I am going to be trekking the Annapurna circuit starting in mid-April.
Is anybody interested in forming a group? My plan is to find a great guide in Pokhara and few other people to join me in this adventure...

Drop me a line if you think you're planning on doing the same and would like to join me.

Cheers,
Majka :)

Unregistered
7th April 2005, 05:45 PM
I'm in Kathmandu and want to start the Annapurna trek on the 9th or 10th. Staying at the Nepal Garden Peace Cottage (ph 4258572). Give me a call or an email.

chris stolz
srstolz@yahoo.ca

Trekkking Guide
8th April 2005, 09:18 AM
Dear all please contact with independent Trekking Guide for the delightful trip to the Annapurna trek.
Regards
www.independent-trekkingguide-nepal.com

manuel
10th April 2005, 11:23 AM
Hi Majka,

I just posted some lines saying that I also want to do tne annapurna cuircuit at end of april till middle of may. Your plan sounds good, but I won't arrive in Kathmandu before the 23th of April. is taht too late for u?
would be nice if you could giv eme a quick reply
cheers

Majka
11th April 2005, 05:52 AM
Hi Manuel,
I wish I could delay my planned trip around Annapurna to start with you, but I really need to get going around/by mid-April because I have to be back in Kathmandu by mid-May to work on a project. Then after the trek I would like to go to Chitwan and/or maybe a quick visit toTibet as well.

I am leaving today to be in Kathmandu on April 12th.
Have a great trip maybe I will see you in Katmandhu or Pokhara at some point.

Ciao,
Majka

Unregistered
13th April 2005, 02:02 PM
Hi, i am currently in Kathmandu, and want to do the Annapurna circuit in the next few days, you can email me on:

tonygeer (at) hotmail.com

I like the idea of getting a guide, aswell as a porter, what are your thoughts.

Cheers

Tony