PDA

View Full Version : Trek in Nepal around first 2 weeks of Feb 2010

maya
5th January 2010, 08:10 AM
Happy new year to everyone!

I am looking to go on a trek for around 10 days or so in the first 2 weeks of Feb.
I'm open to any suggestions. I have been to Langtang and ABC in the past, loved them both, but would ideally like to try somewhere new.

I'm a 29 year old female from England who enjoys trekking, but by no means a climbing or fitness junkie!

If anyone has anything planned and is looking for an extra person, then get in touch, equally anyone looking to create trekking plans get in touch.

thanks,
Maya

camma
12th January 2010, 07:49 AM
hey maya,

i am touching down in nepal on the 3rd and looking to head out on a trail as soon as i get there. i have plenty of time free and looking for a shorter hike to start my journey. let me know what plans you had for your trek.
i am a 30 yo aussie male with plenty of time and no great plans.

ciao
cam

maya
18th January 2010, 04:06 AM
Hey Cam,

I'm just looking at a few possible treks. I'm sort of restricted by time as I arrive in nepal on 31st Jan and leave on 14th Feb, but am definitely keen to go on a trek somewhere. Heading out on the 3rd/4th ties in nicely with my plans too.

I will send you a message with the various options I have found and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Maya