PDA

View Full Version : Looking for companion to share an adventure

lostboy
19th August 2009, 05:59 AM
Hello!

Looking for companion/new friend for the complete Annapurna circuit and whatever we could fit in 25 days or even a month. Flexible.
I will arrive in Kathmandu the 16th of september 2009 and leaving first week of November but would like to start the trek withing the first week of my arrival.

I been trying to plan this trip with friends for many years but it seems that it will never happen so i decide to go on my own and find new friends with the same passion as me, nature, trekking and live life outside of the box/city (at least for couple months).
I'm pretty flexible but one thing i know i want to do the whole Annapurna circuit and no in a rush. Also i want to do it in a independent way, teahouse trek and may be a guide (we could discuss it) for the first 3 days as a jump start and to gain confidence, which i have since there is plenty of guesthouses on the way and with enough time to adjust to altitud should be just FUN! and of course all this in a budget.

I'm 31 years old, i'm fit since i run, work out and always active, so fingers cross but nobody will have to carry me up those little hills :), and love extreme sports like skateboarding and motocross so i'm used to adrenaline rushing thru.

Well i don't know what else but if you have questions check profile, email me or reply to this message.

becster
3rd September 2009, 02:02 AM
Hello Lostboy....

Are you still looking for a companion...?
Im flying out on the 28th Sept for 5 wks on me todd... and am heading for the Annapurna region.
Im 36, i run and work out every day so am fit enough for a medium trek.
My plan was to turn up and see where the wind blew me... (that may sound a bit unorganised... but i've got everything i need for whatever eventuality)
Then i saw your posting and wondered how you where getting on with finding a companion?
Im just up for an adventure really... fancy a chat?

Bex