PDA

View Full Version : Base Camp Trek mid-October, 2009.

niisha
7th August 2009, 08:32 AM
Hi,

My name is Anisha and I'm from Australia but of Nepalese descent. I'd like to do the Everest Base Camp trek sometime in the middle of October and I'm looking to find others who are similarly interested. I can speak Nepali (bonus, right?) and I'm fit and healthy so there will be no dragging me over perilous passes!

If you're interested, leave a post. Or email me at niisha@gmail.com and we can sort something out.

Cheers,
Anisha.

Sumo
23rd August 2009, 03:35 AM
Hi Anisha

Me and my partner are also looking at treking to base camp around the same time. My name is Mark (NZ) and my Partner is Lisa (OZ). We are living in Canada now and are going to be in Nepal during Oct. We are slowly trying to plan our trip which will include the trip to Base Camp. My email address is twistedsumo@hotmail.com. If you are still looking for people to trek with we are keen. Email me back and we will go from there.

Mark

ribekak
23rd August 2009, 03:48 AM
Just bought my plane ticket to KTM... arriving October 15th.

I'm planning to trek to EBC from Jiri starting about October 17th. Hoping to do it independently, visiting Gokyo, and passing over Cho La, and then maybe Kongma La from Lobouche down to Chukkung. Fly back to KTM from Lukla. Probably taking about 23-25 days for the whole thing. Then onto a shorter trek somewhere (ABC?) or rafting, before heading home November 19th.

Was wondering if our plans coincide.

I'm a fit 33 (from west coast of Canada), girl.

Contact me if interested in hooking up.
ribekak@gmail.com

catmandu
31st August 2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Anisha,

This is Pramendra, do you want to go somwher different rather than EBC, like Mansalu. let me know, i ll be in Nepal around that time too..

Trek 2009
5th September 2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Anisha, am an Indian female planning ABC starting end of sept until mid oct. If your dates are flexible, would be keen to connect with you to know if we could plan this trip together.